Jobs at Foundation University Islamabad | www.fui.edu.pk: So, At the Foundation University Islamabad, new employment prospects are emerging. This Foundation University Islamabad FUI Jobs 2023 Application Forms were discovered in the Daily Express publication.
University of Foundation Islamabad University is a private university in Islamabad, Pakistan. It has two campuses, one in Islamabad and one in Rawalpindi. The Military Foundation, the country’s largest charitable organization, sponsors FUI, a private-sector university.
FUI is looking for Non-Teaching Faculty to join the Foundation University of School Health Sciences. CMS Coordinator positions are available.
This position is open to men and women who are energetic, experienced, and competent. Qualifications for BCS/BIT (16 Years of Education) are mentioned in the qualifying requirements for these openings.
As a result, individuals with these credentials should read the advertising and apply for the position that best matches their qualifications. The advertising also specifies the required level of experience.
Foundation University is an affirmative action employer. FUI provides competitive pay packages to its workers. Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Organization employees are also eligible.
|Posted on:||23rd March 2023|
|Last Date:||March 31, 2023|
|Company:||Foundation University Islamabad – FUI|
|Address:||Registrar, Foundation University Islamabad, Defence Avenue, Phase-1, DHA, Islamabad|
How Do You Apply?
- Download the Application Form from FUI’s website at https://www.fui.edu.pk/imp-dwonloads/ or click here.
- Fill out this application form and submit it to the institution together with all required documentation and the application processing fee.
- Interested candidates can submit their resumes to the Manager Administration & Human Resources,
- Foundation University Islamabad, Defence Avenue, Phase-1, DHA, Islamabad.
- Applicants may also send their applications through email to email@example.com.